Sunday, August 16, 2009

Three months old...


Wow… I can’t believe how fast Kaylee is growing. I can’t believe that she is already three months old. This is defiantly an exciting time and there is always something new happening. We had Kaylee’s first professional photos taken on Saturday and she did great. She was all about smiling and looking at the camera. She wasn’t shy at all; probably because she has only had a camera in her face everyday since she was born :)


We started blowing raspberries at her at her last week and she loves the noise. Today, she started doing it back to us. It is so cute and she makes a slobbering mess, but we love it.


Kaylee has almost mastered rolling from back to belly. She gets all the way over and is laying flat on her stomach, but her arm is still going across her so her shoulder ends up being all whopper jawed. About this time is when she starts screaming. I keep telling her she has to TUCK the arm and roll lol. She will get it sooner or later no doubt.

She doesn’t like to lie on her stomach for tummy time for very long, but she loves to lie on her back with her hands and feet in the air. She is still very fascinated by her hands.


Josh and Kaylee have a regular routine in the mornings now. When Kaylee gets up, they go into the OSU room and sit in the oversized chair and watch SportsCenter while she drinks her bottle. I think she definitely knows the SportsCenter music.


I am now only working 3 – 12 hour shifts. This gives me an extra day at home with my precious little girl.

Okay, that’s all I have for now, check out her very cute 3 month baby pictures.














1 comment:

About Us