OK, OK I know it’s been a LONG time since I last posted. Boy, have we all been very, very busy. I am starting a new job next week, and it will give me the opportunity to spend evenings and weekends at home with my family.
Kaylee goes to the doctor on Thursday and I cannot wait to see how much she weighs. The doctor will tell us to start her on rice cereal and I cannot wait. How fun this is sure to be. She is also due for the next round of her shots, poor girl! She usually does great though.
I cannot believe what a little personality this one has. She loves to laugh, giggle, and makes faces at us. She can roll over, but she hasn’t quite figured out that she can do it over and over again. She’ll get it one day lol. Her legs are very strong. She likes to kick anything she can reach and she loves to stand on your lap. She can stand for quite a long time before she gets tired and plop’s down on your lap. Kaylee is teething now. She gnaws aggressively at her fingers and anything that she can put in her mouth. She is obsessed with putting things in her mouth. She even tried to take the remote to the TV and put it in her mouth.
Kaylee’s new favorite toy is a stuffed hippo that Josh got me once that talks to you and wiggles its ears. She cracks up at it and tries her best to give it a hug and then put it in her mouth. It’s about as big as Kaylee is and it sheds a little so we try to keep it clear of her mouth lol. We found out the hard way that it sheds…Kaylee tried to put its ear in her mouth and came away with a mouth full of fur… too funny.
Okay, I have to stop talking or I won’t have anything to say for her 4 month post on Sunday. I cannot believe she is almost 4 months old. It sure has flown by.
I had to post a picture of the dogs.
Great pictures (dogs included)! She sounds like fun! Any teeth poking through yet?
ReplyDeleteMiss you already! Hope you LOVE your new job!