So Kaylee will be 9 months on Saturday…I’m saving some stuff to talk about for her 9 month post, but I couldn’t wait to share a video of this little girl crawling. She mastered this skill very quickly over the weekend and is now crawling EVERYWHERE!! The video is of when she first started crawling and she has this little hop to it (its sooo cute). It’s amazing how fast she picked up on it. She still LOVES to walk holding on to our hands and we bought her a rolling toy that she can walk behind all by herself (with mommy or daddy close by). There is so much more to talk about, but I have to save it for her 9 month post. I also posted some other cute pictures and one showcases Kaylee’s little temper. She gives this look when she wants something we won’t let her have.
Enjoy :)

The little glare...Can't believe it's starting so soon, but it is adorable :)


Someone is wearing daddy's hat...
No comments:
Post a Comment