Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pumpkin Patch :)

Daddy's girl :)



Josh surprised Kaylee and I with a trip to the pumpkin patch. This trip was so fun! Kaylee was excited and had a blast. She played on the little playground, tried to climb through the hay maze with daddy and helped pick pumpkins. The place we went to had all the pumpkins one person can carry for $20. The fun of this is watching how many pumpkins one person can carry from point A to point B. Everytime Kaylee found a pumpkin and picked it up (or tried to pick it up if it was big), it went into the pile. Josh ended up carrying 10 pumpkins. The funny part was Kaylee and I were laughing the whole time he was carrying them. This caused Josh to laugh too!! He did make it without Kaylee and I causing him to drop the pumpkins.

Enjoy some pictures


I didn't realize Pumpkin vines grew flowers...

She was sooo excited. She ran from pumpkin to pumpkin
This was the first pumpkin Kaylee and Daddy found. She was walking toward me so fast to show me, I cut the top of her head off in the picture lol.


Thats right folks....10 pumpkins!! (you can only see 7, but there are more :)

Taking a break!
Crawling through the hay maze...Daddy is already in there and Kaylee is following.

She is a little unsure here....

Yep...she's done. She ran around the outside to find Daddy on the other side :)


She is soo silly.





She loves to sit right here...not sure why, but it is funny

Wearing Daddy's jersey....GO BUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us