Wednesday, January 9, 2013

It's been a while!

I think the term SLACKER really applies here ;) So much has happened since I last posted. I started my new job at Nationwide Children's April 2012. Josh and I both finished with school (Josh with his MBA and me with my BSN). I will start my FNP program in May, which is both exciting and scary!

Kaylee will be 4 in May. I can't believe it. She is awesome of course. She continues to grow and change every day. She is super tall (3 ft 4 1/2 in) and weighs in between 33-35 lbs.

We had her in ballet class with her cousin Kylee. She loved it so much. She is taking another ballet class with her daycare buddy which starts a week from today. She is a very imaginative kid. She loves playing in her kitchen, with her babies, and with her dollhouse. She frequently holds story time with every baby and stuffed animal around at the time.

She is so smart too. She is a little sponge that just sucks in information,  I love it. She's very inquisitive. She asks questions all the time. Of course, like most kids,  one of her favorites is "why?" She is also very interested in how to spell everything.

Kaylee had her first dentist appointment last Summer. She did so well. She loves her dentist. He told her she had princess teeth which of course made her happy!

Kaylee had her first experience with sledding. She totally loved it! I forgot how much fun it is to go sledding. We have a good hill behind our house that's perfect for sledding.

I know there is a lot I'm missing, but this was meant to be a quick post :)

I will try to post pictures soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update, though I get to see Ms Kaylee and the fam. on Sunday's I like to watch for little tid bits.

    You kids have not only been successful in school but, your BEST accomplishment has to the this little one. She is smart and an overall sponge. Of course, that has a lot to do with Mom and Dad. Good job kids, we're proud of you and this little princess. Love Aunt Robin

    ReplyDelete

About Us