Monday, August 9, 2010

Busy Days

Boy how I wish there were more time in the day. I would say that I would spend it updating this blog more often; but lets be honest, I would just spend it with my wonderful husband and awesome daughter! You would be disappointed in me these days because I haven't been taking near as many pictures as I normally do. We have been very busy and Kaylee is extremely quick so a lot of my pictures that I did take have turned out blurry or her looking away from the camera :(

A few of these pictures are from the Jazz and Rib Fest (which was yummy by the way). Kaylee loved this grassy area that we sat down and ate picnic style. We took her new wagon and she loved it! It was her first real trip in the wagon and it is soooo much better than the stroller. We also went to the Ohio State Fair with the wagon and was perfect when she wanted to lay down and take a nap. This wagon has wonderful features like padded seats, seats that lay down, and one of the seats is adjustable to face either way and to become a table. It also has a removable canopy that shades Kaylee from the sun. This was a great purchase that we will be able to use for a while.

Kaylee is doing many new things now. She is talking more and saying Mommy a LOT more now (yay!). In fact she frequently says "my mommy, my mommy" and it just melts my heart. She knows a lot of words and it seemed to happen rather quick that she picked this up and started talking so much.

Things she loves to do...
  • Kaylee loves to hit the rock.
  • She loves to give kisses that make the smacking sound.
  • She knows where her ears, nose, mouth, head, toes, belly button (which is her favorite), tongue, hands and feet are.
  • She prays.
  • She loves her swimming pool and loves to run around the back yard.
  • She has 13, maybe 14 teeth (she is a little sensitive about letting me check when they are coming in).
  • She loves blowing kisses to everyone, even complete strangers!
  • Kaylee's favorite word right now is baby (or as Kaylee would say it, baay-bee).
  • She loves books!
  • She loves wearing hats.

I'm sure there is a lot more to tell but I'm sleepy and this was meant to be a quick post :)


Enjoy the pictures!


Kaylee and Daddy at the Jazz and Rib Fest Downtown.

Miss Kaylee running around while relaxing at the Jazz and Rib Fest.



Before the Jazz and Rib Fest.....

After the Jazz and Rib Fest.... :)
(she was so pooped!)

True to my word...This girl loves her hats.
This day we snapped pictures of the whole process of her showing off her hat.




So darn cute, right?

This is Kaylee's morning look. PJ's and all!
I think the shirt is appropriate, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us