Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pictures!!!

First Visit to the Columbus Zoo!!!

Some animals Kaylee really enjoyed seeing.








Kaylee's first Dippin' Dots experience...I think she likes them :)

Notice how she has her hands behind her head? She does this all the time :)
Kickin' back and watchin' the gorilla's with Daddy.
She was not really sure about this statue....lol
A moment when she finally see's the animal in the exhibit...
Not seeing it....Still not seeing it....

Ohhh....I see it now!!!!
Trying to pet the bird behind the glass...She liked this guy because he stayed there the entire time.
She loves her hat.... if we took it off, she put it back on...
"I'm not putting my hand in the Gorillla's hand Dad!!!"
She liked the ground around the stinky flower because it was soft. She had to feel it of course. She likes to investigate things :)
The stinky flower....
We had a blast at the zoo. Kaylee did a lot better than I thought she would. We were there from 1030-5 and she only conked out for about an hour while Josh and I ate lunch. We are patiently awaiting the arrival of Kaylee's new wagon...This thing will be awesome. I never knew wagons came with soooo many features. It should be here today and will definitely be joining us for our next trip to the zoo very soon. I also love that I'll have a place to put a small cooler...a bottle of water at the zoo was $2.85... wowza!!!! Plus there are many great places to sit and eat a picnic and I can pack way tastier food than the zoo can offer :)

After the zoo, Kaylee stayed up to watch the Grove City fireworks. She loved them!!! Right after the last firework in the finale went off, she fell asleep in her stroller while we stood talking to our neighbors for a few...She had such a big day :)

FIRST HAIR CUT!!! (in reverse order)

She had a blast





Of course, she wants to do it....Miss Independent!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us