No I'm not pregnant....I know what many of you are thinking, lol! I am however, officially a nurse. I took, and passed, my boards yesterday and just found out about a half hour ago that I passed... What a relief. I had been having chest pain for 3 days....totally gone now!
A blog post will be in the near future...I work this weekend, ugh, but next week I'm hoping I will be able to get a post on here about Kaylee and some other exciting stuff happening around here. Between studying for the darn boards and spending a little time outside with some beautiful weather and my wonderful family, time just disappears on me.
A quick thanks to ALL who have always supported both Josh and I in our endeavors. We truly appreciate it!
Friday, April 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
- Wendy and Josh
- Welcome to our lives!!
Congrats, Ms Wendy, never doubted that you would wing the board. With the grades you maintained while working full time, while being an excellant mother and wife we knew you'd pass this with flying colors. What a woman you've become....so proud of you, like a mother though I'm just your Aunt Robin.
ReplyDelete