In other news, I'm still job searching :( A little disappointed that it has taken so long. I am so ready to start my career as a nurse. While it gets stressful, I have faith it will work out when it is suppose to. I am back in school. Almost done with 2 of 10 classes...April can't come fast enough! Doesn't really matter though, I plan on going back again after this AHHHHH! Yep, I'm thinking of getting my NP (Nurse Practitioner).
Josh is almost half way done with grad school. He finishes in April too! Josh is also searching the job market as we both have degrees we would love to use. I tell ya, one day soon this will all fall into place like it is suppose to.
On to Kaylee...She is in her big girl bed now! Totally awesome. Her very first nap was difficult to get her to sleep because she figured out she could just follow me wherever I went. Ever since then, pretty good adjustment. She has quite the imagination. She loves, loves, loves playing pretend with her baby dolls. She loves to feed them (and me and daddy), she changes their clothes and puts diapers on them. She is just amazing.
That's about all I have for this "quick" post.
Enjoy some pictures.
Looks so comfy...
She loved this horse...ugh Zoe for chewing it up.
Super cute morning baby smiles...hard to remember her being that small.
This is bread from O'Charley's. She went to town on it...so funny what we take pictures of!
Swinging at the park.
Her St. Patty's day hat.
She loves to hug trees...not sure why, but whatever :)
First Ice Cream Cone...
Wasn't quite sure about the driving thing...
Reading to one of her babies! So stinkin' cute
This is a table in our hallway upstairs...she loves this little nook!
This is the shopping cart at Meijer...totally amazing. It has a TV in it that plays cartoons. Give the girl a sucker and your set for a trip to the store.
One of her many snoozes in the car! Love the sunglasses :)
Relaxing out back eating a sucker...this is the life!
Wearing Daddy's flip flops.
Bath done, almost bedtime.
Big girl bed!!!! She was so excited!
She loves her big girl bed.
Ready for football season!
Daddy taking Kaylee for a pony ride...to bad Mommy is allergic!
Kaylee driving at The Ohio State Fair...she loved the kid rides.
She is so cute!! She's a mini-me Wendy! That pick in the pink chair cracks me up! She looks so grown up! Good luck with the job search, it will work out like it's supposed to. Don't give up!
ReplyDeleteJen R.