Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas and More





















Kaylee and Santa 2011..

 Santa #1

Santa #2




Funny Faces!!



Kaylee wanted to leave Santa's Cookies and Milk on her slide and wanted to take a
"picture" of it...too funny!


Checking to see if Santa ate the cookies and drank the milk she left him. 
We also put Reindeer food outside for the Reindeer's.


New Princess Doll House...Complete with Rapunzel! 


Yes....That is a Drum Set for toddlers....She loves it!
She smacks the drum sticks together and says "1, 2, 3, 4!!"




Kaylee really enjoyed building the ginger bread house this year. So much fun!


Just wanted to update some pictures...

We got Kaylee's pictures done before Christmas...I'm ashamed to say it has been a long time since we had her pictures taken professionally. She was fantastic getting her pictures taken and they look amazing.

We all had a great Christmas. I did not have to work Christmas this year which was awesome and I ended up on call all night for New Year's Eve night this year so we had some quality family time together. Kaylee really enjoyed all of her toys. Among the toys she received, she got a little princess guitar to go with her drums...we have a band forming at our house I think....to much fun, that's for sure. She loves that princess doll house and all her baby doll things she got. She also got a lot of Leap Frog toys. These are awesome because they help her write her letters and numbers and read her stories. She was certainly blessed with gifts from many people over Christmas and I would be here all day telling you about them. She is a lucky little girl to have so many people love her so much.

Josh and I are still on the countdown for school....15 weeks and counting for me and17 weeks for Josh. We are really looking forward to being done with school and we will probably take our first family vacation this summer. It will be the most deserved vacation ever!  :)

Oh yeah.....Kaylee is doing amazing with potty training. She is doing both #1 and #2 in the potty on her own (without my cue) and wearing panties all day (even when we go out and about and during her nap). So proud of how she is doing.

That's about all I have for ya now...Just wanted to post a quick update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us