Monday, November 28, 2011

It's Been A While...


Lets see if I can remember how to do this....

WOW, It has been a while since I posted to this thing...What a slacker! In all reality, we have been extremely busy. I'm now on night shift (which I'm not too fond of), and it has been a major adjustment. I have great respect for anyone who works night shift for a long period of time, I'm not sure how you do it. Josh and I are both on the countdown for classes left until graduation...Josh 3, Me 4.  We will both be done at the end of April. At that point Josh will have his MBA and I will have my BSN. I can't wait to be finished. The classes I've taken for my RN-BSN have been quite tedious. I'm still seriously contemplating grad school, but definitely not happening if I'm still working night shift.

The new job is going okay. It's a very different patient population than I'm use too and just the sheer size difference of the hospital was quite an adjustment for me. I'm on a medical telemetry floor (lots of infections, dialysis, COPD, CP, OD, etc).


Moving on to my favorite little girl...Kaylee is two and a half now and she is totally amazing. Her little personality is really starting to shine and its great. Her new favorite saying is "YAY!, I so excited!" She says this a lot in response to just about everything you make sound exciting...so cute!

I know I'm way behind on this but Kaylee made the most adorable bumble bee. She picked out her costume this year. We took her to Boo at the Zoo on the Saturday before trick or treat since Josh had class on trick or treat night. We lost her wings at the end of the night there. Luckily, trick or treat night was too cold and she had to wear her coat which would have prevented her from wearing the wings anyways. I took her trick or treating with Josh's sister in law and their kids. At first, she wasn't having any part of going up to people (especially if they were dressed up). Then once she saw her cousins coming back with candy, she decided she could do it :)

We also went to this place called Renick's pumpkin patch way back in October, lol. Kaylee had a blast picking her own pumpkin. She got to play and get her face painted as well. This is the place where you pay like 20 dollars for all the pumpkins one person can carry. Once you load the person up with the pumpkins, they have to walk a certain distance for it to count....Josh carried 11 pumpkins that day.
  
She is so imaginative. She loves playing babies and she feeds them, burps them, changes their diapers, puts them down for a nap, etc. She loves play dough, coloring, finger painting, etc.

Tid Bits

She loves the band Casting Crowns (like Mommy and Daddy)

She loves being called Princess

She loves her big girl bed

Now you just have to bare with me, I'm far behind so prepare for pictures as far back as Fall/Halloween. I have to play catch up :)


She is ready for Church...she has her sunglasses, purse, and one of her favorite travel toys (an electronic book).



My flip flops, play sunglasses and almost every single stuffed animal in the house in her bed!


Reading her book before bed. Love how she crosses her leg...too cute!



I thought this was funny, you might not be able to tell but when we were at Applebee's, she was concentrating so hard on coloring that she kept sticking her tongue out while she colored...how funny is that?

  
We were working on getting the Christmas Tree done. She really likes this Ohio State light house. She is a Buckeye!


Her imagination at work, having a picnic in the kitchen...she is setting it up for her babies. 


Trick or Treat with some of her cousins. Cutest little bumble bee you ever saw!


She finally got the hang of it, she was on a mission by this time :)








Daddy took her to pet the snake...


Probably one of her favorite things at the zoo....the carousel. 





This was the pumpkin patch...she really got into the hay maze this year!



All of the pumpkins Josh carried at once....11 total!


My girl searching for her perfect pumpkin...or three or four, lol. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us