Saturday, May 16, 2009

Home At Last!!!!







We are finally at home as of around 3pm this afternoon. Josh had to go into the house first with one of Kaylee’s blankets to calm down the dogs. After taking Kaylee inside, the dogs went crazy. Of course I was a nervous wreck, but they did fine. Now they just lay by wherever she is and Petey is very protective of her. If Petey thinks Zoe is too close he stands in front of her so she cannot get too close to Kaylee (this is really funny to watch). Kaylee got to see her room and test out her crib, swing, bouncer, and then we all had to take a quick nap.


I have a new found respect for people that have had abdominal surgery. Of course I’m sore, but nausea can sneak up on you in an instant. After I got home, I had to call the doctor because I couldn’t keep anything down. Everything is better now and this evening is all about cuddling on the couch and watching TV with Kaylee and Josh.

Kaylee is all about her Daddy. If she is the least bit fussy, all she has to do is hear his voice and she calms down. The first day in the hospital, they cuddled up and watched Sports Center together and both fell asleep (too cute!!).

That’s about all for now but I will post some of the many pictures we took of Kaylee. ENJOY!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm so happy for you, you're going to be great parents! Glad the puppies are looking out for Kaylee too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely beautiful, I coulnt be happier for you and most certainly couldnt think of any couple more deserving!! Congrats!! I love you! Love JULIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandpa says HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLEE
    at the ripe old age of 1 week {Happy birthday to you....................
    ...................................
    .....................................
    Happy Bithday dear Kaylee,Happy Birthday too youuuuuuuuuuu!} and many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Us