Today is the day I get to go to the hospital and then Kaylee will finally be here. The doctor told me to make sure I ate dinner because they will not let me eat until after she is born. Josh and I are going to Cap City on our way up to the hospital for dinner (yum!). The next time I post, there will be PICTURES of Kaylee.
I’m getting a little nervous, mainly because I do not know what to expect. The doctor has explained what will happen, but as doctors do, she just said “you will probably be uncomfortable throughout the night and then get your epidural in the middle of the night”. I want to know specifics lol. I want to know how severe the pain will be and how soon. Going through birthing classes has prepared me for natural labor or just having a C-section. I get to be induced and then wait it out to see if I have a C-section (fun, fun). Anyone who knows me knows that I’m just worried about the pain. I wonder if induction causes severe pain quickly or if it will be gradual contractions like they tell you natural labor will be. To tell the truth, I’m not really worried about possibly having a C-section, I’m more afraid of the unknown. I know everything will be fine once I get there and the nurse can explain things as we go, I know I will feel a little more at ease then. At least then I’ll know what to expect.
Well, that’s it for now. We are taking the laptop to the hospital so pictures of little Kaylee will be following in the next day or two!!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
- Wendy and Josh
- Welcome to our lives!!
Josh & Wendy - I am very excited for this day for both of you. Your lives will be changed in such a positive and rewarding way and you will wonder what you ever did without Kaylee. I wish you the best with the delivery and welcome to Kaylee. GOD Bless you and your family. Doug Church
ReplyDeleteCongrats kids, you will be the best parents. Kaylee will be an extension of your love that you share. I would love to be there and see both of your faces...excitement,proud and tears. I can't wait to hear your stories of your experience Wendy, I love you as my own daughter even if I am only an "AUNT". Good luck this evening and know that Aunt RahRah is thinking of both of you. Hugs and kisses.
ReplyDeleteHey Babe Every thing is going to be OK I know you are very anxious right now and you have every right to feel that way but listen to me like I have said to you many times before everything will be just fine . Josh is with you and Cindy and I are just a few minutes away We Love you and Josh Our support is allways with both of you. Tomorrow will be one of the most memorable days of your whole life it was for me when you came into this world God Bless Dad
ReplyDeleteGo Kaylee, it's your birthday!
ReplyDeleteGo Kaylee, it's your birthday!
Awww good luck lady--you are in labor as i type this and I'm sure you're doing fabulous :) Can't wait to meet Miss Kaylee...you guys will do great!! :)
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful. Congratulations!
ReplyDelete