I'm 38 weeks now and time is just flying by. I finally got my bag packed for the hospital. Josh said it was about time. I think he was nervous that I would go into labor and he would be stuck packing the bag. We all know how that would go lol.
I was having some Braxton Hicks contractions last night which were very interesting. They were a little stronger than the ones I normally have (maybe a good sign). My stomach was rock hard and they lasted about a hour and a half, on an off again.
I also went to the doctor today for my weekly appointment. No progress. The doctor very confidently said "see ya next week". I'm not expecting this stubborn one to come on time, she will be late no doubt to make an entrance.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
- Wendy and Josh
- Welcome to our lives!!
No comments:
Post a Comment