As we get ready for Kaylee, many things are happening. I'm going into finals week next week and Josh is in the middle of his classes. I or more accuratly "we" have been in a cleaning frenzy for a couple of weeks now. This is ten times worse then spring cleaning, because we went room to room getting rid of things we have not used in a while and totally redoing everything. We are totally done with Kaylee's room and although I'm not due for 3 weeks, she is welcome ANY time!
I've been off work sick for two days. Although I have no energy, I am going a little stir crazy. I want to do things around the house, but any attempt wears me out. Starting the blog now gives me something to do, without too much effort. I've had this nasty cold for 6 days now and its getting very old. I woke up on my first of three days off with it (how much does that suck?). Being pregnant limits what medications I can take, and lucky me I'm also allergic to a lot of antibiotics they might prescribe for me. I get to "wait" it out as the doctor says. I've been waiting on this little one for 9 months, I guess waiting out my cold a few more days will not kill me either.
Here is one of many pictures of Kaylee's room. Once I get the hang of this, there will be MANY more pictures to come.
Kaylee's room is so cute. What creative minds. Great Aunt RahRah can't wait to see this little with mom in the rocker having those special little moments.
ReplyDeleteOK Mom and Dad, lets get a picture of you carrying the little one before she's born. You're very radiant, especially at this time. How about Mom and Dad belly to belly and see who's bigger. LOL!!!
ReplyDelete