I went to the doctor again today, still no change. I'm still only 1 cm dilated and she has not dropped into my pelvis yet. The doctor said she is concerned because I have a small and narrow pelvis and the baby isn't dropping. She said everything looks fine, but I may end up with a C-Section in the end. I still get to wait it out to see if I go into labor myself and if I do not she will induce me. She said this week is still unpredictable, but because there has been no positive change or progress, she is scheduling my induction date (a little over a week away). She was talking about having me go to the hospital on May 10th or May 12th (at night) for induction. Which means Kaylee's birthday could be the 11th or the 13th unless she decides to grace us with her presence before then (seems doubtful). Whether I'm induced or go into labor myself, if the labor does not progress to their liking because of my pelvis, I will have a C-Section. Because Kaylee is relatively small, she does not want to just schedule the C-Section. She said Kaylee is looking great and estimates her weight around or a little over 7 lbs. I told the doctor that I thought she was content to just live in there forever, but the doctor reassured us she's about due to get her "eviction" notice.... That's comforting :-)
Other BIG news.... looks like Friday will be my last day at work (exciting!!!).
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
- Wendy and Josh
- Welcome to our lives!!
Glad to hear everything is going well and Ms. Kaylee continues to gain weight. She'll be in your arms soon. I get so excited every time I read your updates. Thanks for sharing..... Hugs and kisses
ReplyDelete