Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Week 37....
Just had my weekly doctor appointment, and everything is fine. I'm dialated 1 cm, and I'm officially considered "term" now. She is estimating that Kaylee is weighing in between 6 and 6 1/2 pounds this week. She said she can give us better estimates the closer we get. Only a couple of more weeks to go....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
- Wendy and Josh
- Welcome to our lives!!
Grandpa Gary kicking back waiting for the (Fireworks) Go Kaylee Go
ReplyDeleteGrandma Cindy can't wait to hold little Kaylee! Thnxs for the frame
Mommy&Daddy xoxoxo's
Such a CUTE blog!! Love that you guys are into this now! Can't wait to see pics of Miss Kaylee when she arrives! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah!! I found you from Liz's blog.
ReplyDeleteThis was a really good idea... My mom, Mary works with Josh... and she sent me this email, and i figure that this will help pass the time since waiting is the worst... and maybe it will help cause less stress... congratualtions on the baby... i don't know about you but i'm definately ready!!!!
ReplyDelete